MY Hospitals Charity are registered on Just Giving, therefore we advise our fundraisers to use this platform to set up a Fundraising Page. This will eliminate any cash collecting and will directly transfer any funds to us.
Find our Just Giving page here.
Please follow our step to step guide if you need assistance with setting up your Just Giving Page;
1. Log in to your JustGiving account, if you don't have one then you'll be prompted to set one up
2. Click on 'Start Fundraising' at the top of the page and search for 'MY Hospitals Charity'. Ensure you avoid the 'crowdfunding' option as this means the funds will be sent directly to your bank account, whereby you would then need to transfer over to ours
3. Share why you're taking part in fundraising for MY Hospitals Charity and if your event or challenge is raising monies for a specific fund, please include the fund name here. If you're fundraising as part of an organised event, search and select the correct one. Otherwise, select 'doing your own thing'
4. Add your story highlighting why you're taking part in the event and challenge as this is the first thing your visitors will read
6. Upload a photo and while you prepare for your fundraiser, keep uploading photos so donors can see your progress
7. Set up a fundraising goal so donors can help you reach your target
6. Choose your JustGiving web address - this is the link our Charity will share across our Social Media platforms to support your event or challenge (only if fundraiser consent is given)
7. Click 'Create your page'
Once you're happy with your JustGiving page, share it through email and across your Social Media platforms.
Make your donations go further with Gift Aid by asking your sponsors to Gift Aid their donations if they're a UK Tax Payer. This means that we recieve an extra 25p for every £1 donated and it doesn't cost you or them anything extra.
If you have any questions or require any support with the above, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01924 546017